View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by Fly4hire View Post
I'm pretty sure there is a separate NB and WB line in the unemployment office

Can I suggest we focus on the road ahead instead of the rear view mirror?
While focusing on hypothetical outcomes, have you seen the numbers from F-NWA's Pacific route network?

My point is mainly that the F_NWA guys should use the integration methodology on a Alaska merger and see how they like the result. We are in the same boat together now.

Originally Posted by DAL4EVER View Post
We should be more worried about where our cash levels go as a company than be myopic and focus on where we sit on the merged list. The bottom 15-20% are going to be shuffled no doubt and may see a change of base, but when we see a drop of 20% in revenue that is depression era if I've ever seen it.
True and we are pulling together to make what money there is to be made in this economy, but lets see if your displacement kum by yah tune changes when the time comes. Heck, even ACL was looking to bail when he saw the SLI and he'd be a great guy to work with.

*****ing about it on a web board is cathartic, true, and dammed fun. I wouldn't dare complain about it at work since I like free beer as much as any First Officer does.

Last edited by Bucking Bar; 07-17-2009 at 09:18 AM.