Thread: Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

tsquare , 07-18-2009 07:35 AM
No longer cares
tsquare
No longer cares
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2008
  • Position
    767er Captain
Quote: Here's what I find interesting. NWA wanted date of hire - which was not unprecedented. DAL wanted a ratio based on various formulas - which was not unprecedented. The result: almost exactly the DAL proposal. Any objective analysis reveals that we NWA guys got our a$$e$ kicked. Our proposal lost completely. The only thing we got was the pull and plug. Now that advantage is GONE after one PRIP.

I think you and all the DAL-S guys will understand that the best way to make (and keep) friends is to not complain to the losing side. You do not know what it's like to lose completely...we do. Let's just keep quiet and move on.

Carl
It is of course Carl.. a matter of perspective. What the NWA guys are going to benefit from is the economic downturn. Blockhead didn't alloow for that now did he? After we have all been bumped out of our seats in a few weeks... when the economy turns back up... MY current seat will be filled by DC9 and A320 guys... the same guys that cannot now hold anything even resembling a widebody aircraft. (And yes... the 767 is a widebody) And... after that occurs I won't get back to me seat for many years. So who lost (or will lose) is all a matter of perspective, isn't it? But I'll make you a deal. I won't talk about this anymore if you won't.