View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Ferd149
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: LAX ERA

Hi boys..........did you miss me? Just finished CQ or ART or SVT or what ever we are going to call it going forward. I just call it 4 days of the most fun you can have with your pants on up in MSP. I did stay at the training hotel in St Paul again (since Delta Integration Training) and they have the van problems worked out AND how much to charge us MSP commuters.

No big rumors we haven't already heard. The next cycle of CQ (starting in Sept) will be done in ATL (with north instructors) and the rest of us will start going down for 767 stuff and international "review" 6 months after our current due months. I guess the 757 sims in MSP will stay and be used for CQ and all initial/requals done in ATL. The systems test will not be used next cycle (fine with me) and you'll get a systems oral just prior to the MV sim.

NATCO is going to get a big renovation. The flight attendents are going to take over the "B" wing. Some other stuff on the other side will get a face lift too, but I don't rememberwhat all that involved. But, big changes to the little old red school house.

Scott Andersen is going to ATL with Tom C, John Oneil is going to be the DTW line check airman......didn't hear who the MSP guy will be.

Study up for phase 3 boys........this one is big and very new. But the good news is, the guys who have played with new ACARS head say it's no big deal and you'll pick it up real quick........which isn't the idea the LMS gives you.

As usual, a good experience but glad it's done......guess I can scare people for another year.

Ferd