View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by acl65pilot View Post
Well lets put it this way. If we were going to furlough in to those positions do you really think that they would be hiring?

I would venture to guess that the RJET 175's will go to CPS and RJET will get LCC's 190's. That is my guess, so there you have it.
Now it would be great if we combined the CPS guys to the DAL mainline list. I hope that happens, but in reality they could add the 175's to CPS and keep the weights limited and not need one thing from the union.
The only way the union has a play on this is if management wants those jets to be CERTIFIED to the 89K lbs. They do not even need to fly at them, FWIW. My money is on the fact that they are already certified and are in violation.
I hope that we do not allow them to fly there at the higher weights unless you CPS guys get an actual DAL seniority number. If we do we just sold scope again.
there is one big benefit to the rjet planes moving to compass, more seats for furlough protection for us and cost to mother delta if they ever furloughed!

Best thing to happen would be to combine them though and those planes would then be mainline planes and thus could be flown with more than 76 seats.