View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:49 PM
LeeFXDWG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B737 CAPT IAH
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by PEACH View Post
"Only UAL pilots ( past or present)." including flippin' scabs - no thanks.

Also, isn't that the forum that is NOT owned by UAL pilots, affiliated with the UAL MEC, ALPA, or United airlines? How much legal pressure would it take for the owners to provide the entire database to a lawyer.

A forum that's not affiliated with UAL or UAL pilots, but is using the pilot database to verify "status"? Anyone else smell a rat?
Dude,

Take a chill pill. Read any court documents from the recent trial? UAL had no problem getting what they needed for submission from either board.

If you want a board to discuss anything UAL with UAL guys/gals, you have one available. If you want to discuss illegal activity or promote it on a forum or thru email, you aren't safe anywhere. The DOJ confiscated many a computer from lots of folks not named in the lawsuit and pulled archives from their ISP providers.

Feel safe now? You want something from your MEC then tell them to read some of the CAL Magenta lines posted here.

As for SCABS, I won't say what I want to. The few I've had the displeasure of working with don't visit these boards unless working for mgmt on the side. As I said above, MEC or 2172 boards were all over the company exhibits. Do you think something magically changed?

Frats,
Lee