Old 07-25-2009, 08:16 AM
PinnacleFO
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: CRJ Captain

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
The words were "to discuss the remaining issue". NOWHERE in the email from the MEC did it say we are sentenced to continue in negotiations. A decision has not been publicly made (nor has the company or union been given a decision as far as I know). It would only make sense to have both parties there for such a decision. Ironically the director on the NMB was out on vacation until yesterday..... Many are ready to STFD (I am right there with you), but the process needs to work -regardless of how politically flawed-. The company is running out of time for the BS strategy of dragging feet, we are playing the game professionally and by the book, in the end we will win the battle.

Patience.....
Sorry dude, i normally agree with you but not here, all thats going to happen is the company is going to come and inch a little closer on dual qual to show that they are bargaining in good faith but they will still disagree on the major part of it. The NMB will probably then put us on ice for 6 months. The Company has a timeline and they know what they can or can't do and unfortunately our plan of playing by the book is not working.