View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Scoop

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: DAL 330

Originally Posted by BlueMoon View Post
Well I agree, but that also assumes this is common knowledge to someone looking for a job. The relationship between DALPA and OHALPA was not something I looked at when doing research and I would guess that most other people are them same (I very well could be wrong). All I knew is I would be required to resign my seniority number (Mesaba was the same way, so I didn't think much of it at the time as it was my first airline gig). Live and Learn

Anyways last post on the subject for me as this topic has hi-jacked the thread. Best of Luck
Moon,
These threads wander in many directions - if the current topic does not interest you just wait a day and a new topic will be front and center. I agree, we have pretty much covered this topic, but remember a fellow pilot asked about the recent history between the DAL and Comair unions, so why is a dicussion about that "hijacking the tread?" It seems to me this thread has been, and always will be about all things DAL. A lot of guys seemed to appreciate the information and thats what the forums are about - spreading information.

Scoop