USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2008
  • Position
    FAA 'Flight Check'
[quote]
Quote: At this point all I can say is to try and notice the people who own the businesses that repair your car, fix your plumbing issues and mow your lawn. If you were to take a personal survey of businesses that you come in daily contact with you would notice that most of them are owned and ran by people with little formal education.
And it is your contention that everyone of these people are self-made millionaires? My former brother-in-law owned a lawn care service. Not a millionaire. My GF is working with a MASTER PLUMBER. I had her ask him (in a nice way) if he were a millionaire. Nope - not one either (at least if I am to believe him). Don't know about the owner of the repair shops - but you have talked about owning gas stations before as some high paying professiona and yet people with family in that very business said otherwise.

Quote:
I think it is a safe bet that at least 51% of all self made millionaires have a high school diploma or less. A more interesting question is why are you so obsessed with this topic?
Sorry Sky - you are the one obessesed. You are the one who says that he can't just let it go. You are the one who states that something unchallenged becomes fact. It is funny Sky...when you are challenged - you crumble.

Quote:
Are you getting close to separation from the military? A little worried perhaps about finding a inhospitable job market? Maybe you are heavily laden with higher education titles and are wondering if it will pay off to your expectations?
Would it make you happy if I were Sky? I am not worried AT ALL about an inhospitable job market. I KNOW there is an inhospitable job market. It is the worst job market that has existed since I joined the military. Sky - you don't have to worry about my financial situation - but thanks for asking

Quote:
It never fails to surprise me the topics that some here are willing to spar over. The ensuing debate may not advance everyone's understanding of the world but speaks volumes about the mindset of the instigator. What has got you so upset about my position on success and education? I am here to help.
You make things up Sky. I ask for accurate information. I would LOVE to hear your stories without the embellishment. I asked that you make an accurate statement. You insist on spreading misinformation. Yes Sky....it amazes me what lengths you'll go to in order to spread your OPINIONS, devoid of facts.

USMCFLYR