Thread: FedEx TA Voting Poll

Bulletboy , 10-01-2006 09:25 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Bulletboy
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2006
Quote: I can't figure out why this hasn't been going on for years. I avoid AOC as much as possible. I was, unfortunately, there a couple of days ago when one of our more infamous non-members walked in. It was absolutely amazing to watch people rush over to him, slap him on the back, shake his hand and tell him how good it was to see him. Everything short of dropping down to their knees.

Ranger, you are so on target. Some of us have been exerting professional peer pressure from the time we stepped on the property. I also would avoid AOC so as not to get my blood pressure up looking at the scumbag non-members and dues paying pretenders strut around.

That time has passed. FreightDawgyDog is right. There is no excuse...NONE to be a non member. If they don't use the bonus to pay up into good standing, then the rest of us should take the peer pressure to the next evolution.

I am sick and tired of non-members and scabs getting a free pass. Our pilot group should be very pi$$ed that the non-members are going to spend that bonus just like you. They fed off you by flying VLT,DFT while you got BLG. And they don't suffer any consequence.