View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Navy8n
On Reserve

Joined APC: Feb 2007

It may come as a surprise to some WN pilots to know that the majority of the F9 pilots are VERY happy here, and don't see a merger as the panacea that some WN pilots apparently think they should. F9 pilots have helped build something special in a company with an unparalleled loyalty in Denver. This is demonstrated by the fact that WN feels it needs to build its DEN market by following the maxim that "if you can't lick 'em, join 'em". F9 pilots shouldn't be "crapped on" for helping build something that Southwest is willing to pay tens of millions of dollars for.

No surprise Push... I promise. Believe it or not SWA pilots feel the same wrt what they have built. I'm sorry for the fact that your company could not make your product profitable. If you are not satisfied w/ a job offer or don't see a pilot position at SWA as an opportunity then I believe you to be suffering from "near sighted" vision.
I do wish the pilot group the best. I want to see all of you given an opportunity at SWA. Good Luck!