View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:53 PM
acl65pilot
Happy to be here

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: A-320A

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
Maybe so or maybe they felt like they didn't have to do it because I have a tendancy to self enduce easter eggs. I mean I don't like being a glutton for punishment but its better in the sim then in the plane. I'm not going to admit whether I suggest it or not, just to protect the innocent (me) from retribution.

Maybe and you've done a whole lot more than I. I've only been here since early 08. And its possible that we just slipped through the cracks as I am starting to figure out here but for me personally I only got it at the beginning of the 300s on the initial training and I only did the short recurrent on the ER so I haven't had a full blown recurrent yet. I agree that I don't want it to take up all of say the 300 training learning to put it in a stall and recover +/- 100', but it does kind of help develop aircraft control and a scan for your particular aircraft. The only reason I bring it up is I saw someone drop a 1,000' in a steep turn and the instructor said "well, its just a demo item." And we moved on.

And the note it, and if there are other issues this one will be brought up too. I normally do that type of stuff on 301. Not the best day to be at ATP standards. Ya think?