View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 09:13 AM
ZDub
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: Dry hopping a 90 Min IPA

Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Sure it is. Do you actually have information suggesting that my information is incorrect?

My Zed information provided by the corporate travel department says:

Under the ZED agreements, tickets can be endorsed to and accepted by any ZED carrier for fares within the same zone or within a lower zone for different city pairs. No refund will be made if accepted for travel at a lower ZED fare.

I guess I hit a nerve with that 'agent ignorance' post, huh?
Blast! You've sniffed me out!! Once again, my past catches up with me! I find more often than not, and I'm sure you've experienced this at some point(s) as well, it's typically more apathy than actual ignorance. Although, on a case by case basis, if the shoe fits....

Zeds are crazy anmials sometimes, and I've found on occasion as both the user and acceptor, that the issuing airline's information conflicts with what the transporting airline's information states. Might be a case of systems not being updated in a timely manner, or maybe someone didn't get a memo, who knows, but it can and does happen. But, at the end of the day, your agreement is your agreement, so stand your ground. Judging by that avitar, I'd say you'll make a convincing argument!