View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:17 PM
buzzpat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: Urban chicken rancher.

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
Buzzpat, you ain't alone. There is something with the functionality of PBS that is frustrating the first few times I used it until I finally figured it out.

Make sure when after you added your first bid, say for a line or whatever, that now that you're ready to add your second that you highlight the entire section and then hit add. Anotherwords, say you logged on and said I want to Start Pairings and then you put in one line. Now your bid should show:
1. Start Pairings
2. Whatever Buzzpat wanted
Award Pairings

Now highlight all of that, 1. 2. and Award Pairings. Don't highlight one line, highlight it all and now hit Add and it should now show up as Start Pairings and Start Reserve. If you click start reserve then it will come up and say (for instance):

3. Start Reserve
Add Here

Well go back to line "2. What Buzzpat wanted" and hit copy, now go to the Add Here and highlight it and hit paste.

Now, is that what you're asking or is it something else?
Thanks dude, and, by the way. You're frikkin funny and should be published. My main means of subsistence is writing. If you are so inclined, shoot me a PM. Times are tough but I've landed a few winners.