Thread: VX to FLL
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Sink r8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009
Default ...in closing

Originally Posted by IFlyEm View Post
FYI for all you scholars on here. Today the DOT gave Virgin thumbs up on the ownership structure.

So instead of posting crap like "They are illegal" etc why don't you actually post some substantiated FACTS and not cockpit BS and rumors. I would REALLY like you to post the entire ownership structure of Virgin America because I work here and I don't even know 100% what it is.
My dear sarcasto-postoligist. Your own scholarizing of crapology might not accuratize as much much as you think, and your postolizing does not represent a fact. My occularization of the web doesn't tell me that DOT cleared anything today. It revealed statements by your leadership that they think the DOT thinks they're cool with the ownership structure.

Perhaps you can post the pertinent link to the DOT statement?

Regardless, speaking of BS and rumors, it's 2009 and the ownership structure of VA is still a subject of contention. That it was already deemed by DOT to fail ownership rules at least once is of course a matter of record:

DOT: Virgin America is not American enough - USATODAY.com

FYI, that is.

And please don't worry about not knowing exactly what the ownerhsip structure is. It's hard to fault you, when Sir Richard himself is still working on it.

At any rate, I'll leave this discussion in your capable and scholarly hands. I for one feel it's pretty simple, and pretty straight forward: VA is a fraud inside a pretense, covered in a lie. Seems obvious enough. Fred Reid's participation sealed the deal for me long ago. Just hearing him say it was legitimate, over and over, convinced me there was no way it could possibly be.

Last edited by Sink r8; 08-11-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: "scholarizing"