Thread: Key Lime??
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 05:56 PM
MusDg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: B747 Driver

I'm based in Pueblo doing flight instruction. Key Lime Air comes in during the morning and downloads UPS from Denver. Then leaves in the evening for a stop in NM, AZ, and then back to DEN. At least that's what I think the route is. They also fly the Metro to Trinidad for about the same routing. Just different city pairs.

To be quite honest they are about the most upbeat pilots on the radio compared to the Lear, King Air, Beech Jet guys at PUB. I'm sure the layover at your 1st city out of DEN is long. They have a pay for training system which if you have time shouldn't need. I'm not sure how much they pay. Last time I hear anything it was typical of a 135 metro operation.

The only negative thing I've ever heard out on the Front Range about them is what was all ready said. Training and interview process needed revamped.

As far as if they are hiring. Airline Pilot Central doesn't always have the latest and greatest. You also have to look at when the sight was last updated. I put in for a job 4-6 months ago with them and was told if you meet 135 mins come on up.

Best of luck to you.