View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 08:48 PM
nater1978
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2009
Default OK, Decision time... WHERE DO I GO?????

Ok... Here it goes... I have decided on an Academy from ground up. No experience. I understand that this is a complete waste of money to some. But for me, I have the money and I don't mind spending it. I don't mind spending the money to be immersed in an accelerated program and learn in an academy style environment with others that are in the same boat as me... I need to be around others learning what I am learning... It motivates me. Just the way I am. So money issues aside... What would the best flight academy be to attend? I don't mind moving out of state. So far, from investigating, Flight Safety Academy seems to be the best. Does anyone out there have any reason against this or for it... Or better yet, information on another flight academy? Basically my question is this:

Where should I go spend $50,000+ on a private, commercial, instrument, night rating, multi engine????

Thanks so much to you all... I hope I wasn't too direct... Just would really appreciate responses that are catered to the actual question at heart.

Thanks,

Nathan