View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 07:49 AM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by preludespeeder View Post
I stopped reading your post when you said the NY times and the LA times are the most incorrect papers there are. Gotta love that
The NY times is the most far left paper in Amarica that is widely circulated. Countless retractions are always being made by them as well as accusations with no foundings. They were posting information on Jon Bennet Ramsey, the girl that was abducted in the Bahamas, and other big issues that later had to be retracted. The Wallstreet journal slammed the NY Times because of how many errors and leftish publications they make. The paper has flat out slandered people. A newspaper is to report the news, not fabricate it or toss any story they can find out to the public without checking it's sources.

You guys want to say our government isn't doing enough to stop terrorist or doing the right thing then you tout the paper that exposed a LEGAL monitoring program the goverment used to watch where terrorist got their money from and how it was being spent. Which greatly crippled our ability to track terrorist. The NY and LA times are the worst papers out there. If you want accuracy read the Wallstreet Journal. I guess I'm just against any paper voicing its opinion and not the news. I hate reading something then later on finding out it was incorrect. I feel fooled when it happens. I've found teh WS Journal hasn't led me wrong near as much. Plus the NY and LA times do things I don't agree with. They posted statements on how ID's being required to vote are a horrible thing when they would be given free tot he people by the govn't. Despite 81% of actual americans being in support of the idea they both hate it because they are far left papers and don't want to lose the vote of possible illegals which always support the Dems.

Last edited by ToiletDuck; 10-05-2006 at 08:11 AM.