View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 03:48 PM
captjns
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar

To Brown Cow, flyboy, and ATC;

So tell me… when are you three going to call in sick to walk the picket line with the Amerijet group? When are you three going to call upon your fellow employees to walk in solidarity with the Amerijet pilots?

Hey Brown... is double flame like a double dog dare? Did you come up with that all by yourself? Hope I don’t have night mares tonight? Maybe you should jump into your company’s thread about which hotel to stay while in ANC. Hey… better yet.. why don’t you encourage your brownies to start a job action against UPS because you don’t like the Hilton. That appears to be your speed.

ATC... typical of the chap left out that wants to be a member of the club. Your statement??? empty without merit. Next time, do some research, before you start with the character assassination. You are just way out of your league.

Flyboy... you are the more intelligent of the three. In the past we have agreed and disagreed on other issues. And I suppose in the future the same will happen on other subjects.

By the way, I do have a number of friends at AJ that I have flown with at other freight operators. An yes… if and when the strike fund is announce, I will be advised so I can make a contribution.

Last edited by captjns; 08-27-2009 at 04:03 PM.