Thread: Erau?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:06 PM
MTCowboy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: Fixed Wing & Both

Originally Posted by Tegguy View Post
MTCowboy thank you for the reply. I have thought about what I would want to do if I lost my medical or got laid off and thats what turned my off from the BA degree. I would love to work for boeing doing modifications on the B1 or other aircraft. I love what I do for the military but the chances of me staying in with the same job are slim thats what i'm getting out. I do want to get my A&P at least. I am still trying to decide on which degree but I am leaning more and more towards AE.

Which campus did you goto? Can you give me some advice about the school/area?

I went to Daytona Beach. It's a great place. Lots of Distractions that wear bikini's or comes in a beer glass. I don't think (not sure) Prescott has the Aerospace Engineering degree so I think your going to be stuck with the bikinis and beer in Daytona Beach. I think the AE would be a really good choice. If I could go back and start over that is what I would do. I can't tell you much about the Prescott Campus. I was there a LONG time ago for just a campus visit and I know it has changed along with Daytona's campus.
Was just in Daytona last month for the first time in 10 years and I almost didn't recognize it. It is really really nice now.