Thread: PBS Frontline
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 11:01 AM
3XLoser
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: awkward

Frontline is authentic investigative journalism, and it can lead to action. I remember one story about six years ago about a wrongly convicted poor kid that resulted in such a deluge of mail (5000+ letters) that the case was reopened and overturned, solely because of a Frontline investigation.

I've been around a long time, but I know I still haven't seen it all and done it all, but I do know there are some 24 year old 121 captains out there who don't even know what they don't know. They can't; there is a certain level of awareness, vigilance, and discipline that can only come from decades of experience. This is not meant as a personal attack against any particular pilot, but it truly is all I can think about when I watch my family board a jet with a skipper who was born the year I learned how to fly.

Request anonymity, but please grow a spine and help this man develop a story that has a chance of improving this industry for everyone, especially the passengers who are at our mercy. If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Fly safe.

Last edited by 3XLoser; 09-20-2009 at 11:12 AM.