View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 02:19 AM
AirJordan
New Hire

Joined APC: Aug 2009
Position: PC-12
Default Another driving record question

Hello all
I feel like Im a good person and I always follow the rules but a perfect storm of events will ruin my future in aviation. Anyway I have a fairly clean record with a speeding ticket in 2002 and one in 2003, but last year I was driving and I was late on my payments for my car insurence and got pulled over for no reason. (I was driving threw an upscale nieborhood dropping my friend off at home after dinner sooo yeah he said my taillight was dim) And got a ticket for driving without insurence because it had been canceled. So in Jersey first offense is loss of licence for one year. I am trying to appeal the conviction because it seems so unfair. I try to do the right thing and it seems like nothing can go right for me right now. Can I still apply to airlines? I just got laid off from my part 91 job and my credit is really bad from my student flight loans, I am leaving my apartment this month because I cant afford a new lease with no job. Not flying is not an option. Ive been flying since I was 13 and this is all I ever want to do. Maybe 135 or a good 91 job?