View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 01:48 PM
zyttocs
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009

Originally Posted by topgun View Post
Just what we want in aviation: another 2000hr no turbojet time pic flying the jet airways! Just because your insurance company will insure it (it will be at a much higher rate than an experienced PIC) does not make it smart.
Please tell me the tail number so I can fly another route or park my plane until you clear the area at Teterboro or any other high density airport.
Also, "we will only fly single pilot on non passenger legs" does not cut it. You set the standard so low, there is no way to save the sinking ship.
Be smart, do it right, hire an experienced PIC, you passengers deserve better.
My passengers who share the same sky also deserve better!
Well let me tell you Mr "Top Gun my stuff don't stink". Yea maybe I've only got 2000 hours but I've flown right seat with several of you high time Greater Than God jerks to know TT isn't everything. If 500 hour pilots can fly combat and the son of a heavy pilot can get hired at United as a 1200 hour FO. Then I can step into an Ultra with King Air time. So next time you see me at Teterboro why don't you just kick yourself in the rear and go drool in your log book!!!

I'm sorry everyone else had to be dragged into this but I've seen to many rude people on this forum that don't seem to have enough of a REAL LIFE and, therefore, find it necessary to spew their garbage at others.