View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:09 AM
MeLu
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2009

For sure BA had not hoped for it at all. Its sad, but at the time of the economical turn down, certain steps must take place. Basically, the people being cut off shall join our airlines shortly, we always have these exchanges among ourselves EU. Had heard the news from my neighbor Pan AM retired person and Embassy retired personel. I told him already that basically if American flier wants to join our EU bases, must be recommend by someone at EU or by the Embassy of EU and goodbye. Like I recomend him to join our airlines occassionally to fly with us for winter and summer with me. Thats the way it all work at current at our eu bases. So its kind of sad with BA, but they will get the jobs at other airlines or Dubai or shall change the goals in their lives. How many people in US are unemployed? Its sad cause it is not allowed to throw out the person on a street like a young couple out of their houses. In EU we have special gvt protections at a worst case, basically, gvt is paying bank loans to a bank to release the couple for 4 years at current, and afterwards one shall pay back in the nearest future. So one should not worry, but BA proposed permanent positions so it is kind of really sad...Melu