Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 AM
AirWillie
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: MD80

Originally Posted by whoareyou310 View Post
Unfortunately for you....even Mesa has a better contract than you....I know a guy from college who went straight from college graduate to flying a CRJ-700, and I ran into him one day and he told me he was so excited that he actually got a pay check over $400. When I was sitting reserve at my regional I made 3 times that. We also chatted about overall QOL and insurance and I couldn't believe how far below what I have known here his contract really was. This shouldn't be a discussion about a "regional" but about an "AIRLINE" and how sub standard it really is...and that goes back to its hiring practices when it was taking fresh college graduates putting them into shiny new aircraft(ie...COLGAN accident), all the way through every section in their contract. Why would any normal human being go to a place like that? And all these pilots from the majors that claim they don't know anything about GOJET before they go there and it is just "another regional" are shaming themselves and deserve what they get in return a crappy life and hated by most pilots.....
hahahahahahaha.