Old 10-23-2009, 10:40 AM
goaround2000
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009
Position: ERJ145 Captain

Originally Posted by pause View Post
Well, obviously I don't speak for everyone in my pilot group but if Hulas DID do that (and who is to say he won't) I personally would chalk it up to the way Hulas does buisiness. Don't you understand that this man couldn't care less about the people that work for him?? I'm not gonna cry & point fingers like most of you do. But, to each his/her own.
So what you're saying is that is Hulas, so not only should this type of behavior be accepted, but expected....Well Pause, if everyone in the industry felt the way you do, we would be paying our bosses to fly! You seem to be ok with someone else taking your job in the name of "business", I encourage you to look at the alter-ego Tilton is attempting to create in the name of business...you think that's ok too?

Yes, I can. If they thought that they were SO WRONGED...then yes they should "raise that bar" you and others always cry about and QUIT. You answered my question just as I figured you would.
If the same circumstance applied to you, would you give up your number at gojets?

Like I previously stated. Pilots always want someone else to "raide the bar" unless it may affect them. I didn't step on anyones back. Dario and ALPA gave bad advice and TSA drank the kool-aid. I will say it again, if all of the TSA pilots were THAT upset and applied all other actions with no result...the should have quit. THAT would be "raising that bar" now wouldn't it?? THAT would have "sent the message to mgt" etc.... Keep pointing fingers though. I know it makes you feel etter.
Comair raised bar, XJT raised bar, ASA recently raised the bar, even MESA made significant improvements to their contract in recent times. TSA was trying to do the same, but instead Hulas walked away from the table and open a new shop, and everyone who has gone to work there will continue to be responsible for lowering the bar. After all, you can't tell me you didn't know what you were walking into. A little foresight on the part of those going to work for an alter-ego, may not only help the industry, but their own careers as well.