View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:06 PM
forgot to bid
veut gagner à la loterie

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Light Chop

Satchip is right.

It sucks the lose the Iron Bowl because you have to quietly endure the ridicule for a whole year and they're ain't nothing you can do about it even if you've won 16 of the last 30, 11 of the last 20 and 7 of the last 9... and Bear Bryants last Iron Bowl was a loss to Auburn. So I'm going to wait, and unfortunately, I don't think Auburn will win this year either, most everyone doesn't. Which is fine because it puts all of the pressure on Alabama. Could this be 1989 all over again? Doubt it, unless Alabama's current trend of lets see how little we can score in a game continues. I still think they beat LSU because in the words of LSU fans, Les Miles is an idiot.

Man I can't wait fir the Iron Bowl... in 2010.

---
1) OPEC said Monday it may increase oil production in December as the International Energy Agency warned rising oil prices threaten the recovering global economy, Bloomberg reported.

2) Wonder if the 757/767 will still have a power outlet in the cockpit going forward?

3) FAA spot checks at the gates have been going on this last week, including checking the revision status on the manuals, jepps and FOMs (Captains). I got my jepps spot checked.

4) Download on itunes the Delta 411.

Last edited by forgot to bid; 10-26-2009 at 02:20 PM.