View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:04 AM
Mason32
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Reclined

Originally Posted by Great Cornholio View Post
I'm surprised this thing is still going...I ended up going with the Metal LW 22. Just got it in the mail the other day on the 1st trip with it now. Pretty happy with it so far. Anyways for you guys that have had the bag for a while, what kind of stuff are you guys putting in the side pockets? Seems like any thing in the side pockets would get beat up pretty bad. Looks like it would be a good size for shaving cream, but don't want it to get beat up and explode in my bag.
Top small pouch on left: power cords, and a place to throw spare change. It's also handy to slip your cellphone and keys into before hitting the security line.... makes for a really fast screening (cut the line - dump the LW, kit and cooler bags on the belt and keep walking).

Lower left: Compact Umbrella in case I have to go see what the other guy isn't sure about... & pair of swim trunks for at the hotel.

The long one on the right becomes the dirty sock, t-shirt and boxers holder... just unzip it enough and stuff em in.

The back pocket will get a folded towel, (in case I get stuck using the shower in base - they never have towels)... a pair of sweats for hitting the gym, and sometimes an extra pair of shorts for in the summer season.