Old 11-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Clue32
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 767 FO

I sent in my application for this on Thursday after a friend of mine stumbled upon it. A year ago I was in a refresher sim class with four of their pilots. One was from Battle Creek, one from Atlantic City, and two from Atlanta. They were all former military. They said all that they can get is former military hired on. And they all said that they were going to be hiring soon. Well, one year wasn't too long to wait as they talked the job up and got me excited about it.

As far as the schedule, they said they are typicall on the road Monday thru Thursday, then home for a week getting ready for the next job. The all loved the job and said I couldn't find a better government flying job, military or GS.

Hopefully this works out. They gave the the applicant the choice of sending in a resume or filling out their application form. I couldn't find a version of the form to type into so I settled for the resume route. The flight hour verification form was a beast. I think it took me an hour and a half to figure out my time in the format that the asked for.