View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:15 PM
clydefastly
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: CE 750, one of the two up front

Originally Posted by swedespeed View Post
I spoke to someone who really needs to be in the know of XO's future plans (XO needs to go through him for certain important approvals) and he mentioned changes to the fleet are coming. Smaller birds will be added to the business plan.

I will not go into detail since it could be deemed sensitive material and I prefer not to put this individual on the spot.

Before the fire strikes from some of you about "I heard but can't disclose the details= BS", I only say it's up to you to believe me or not.

Hey Swedespeed,

I know you are not technically "employed" by a certain training company to sit right seat for their clients, even though you get a free type for you time. Lets say for the sake of argument that you are employed at this company. I bet your employer, or your source, would not want you spreading possibly confidential information about one of their larger clients on a public forum. This could land you and your source in the unemployment line, and a big lawsuit on your employer. Not smart.

I'm not confirming your rumor, because it simply is not true at this time. Just a warning. Ask the mods, I bet they have had to release the personal identity or ip adresses of loudmouth posters to companies so their employment can be terminated.

Remember, loose lips sink ships. And they can give you a bad reputation that most companies don't want to have in their ranks.