Gets Weekends Off
ryguy
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2006
  • Position
    B777 FO
Quote: Ok I am sure I will get some flack for this but here it goes! Most, and I say most Riddle guys are arrogant poorly skilled pilots. The majority think they are God's gift to aviation because they spent $30,000 a year on an education that taught them the same thing your local FBO could have for a fraction of the price. The reason they are willing to pay this much, is probably the same reason they take jobs at places like MESA & GOJETS, Mommy and Daddy pay their bills so their little boy can tool around in a 50 pax jet, but hey he's an Airline pilot. Like I said I know a few that are cool cool, humble guys, but unfortunately for them, most are not.
Ummmm...ok, let's get started. I guess you are entitled to your opinion and I believe you are a newbie at XJT. Watch that generalization, you are on probation son. There are a lot of us at XJT including me (7 yr. Captain). Watch your mouth and learn something for a change. The only thing that was going to get me to pay attention to all that stuff was if it related to airplanes. I had debt, but I also have three other businesses that have paid it off. I got that knowledge at the same place you are bashing.

For a newbie you sure spout off a lot on this forum like the expert. Maybe it is you that is the windbag, because you sure sound like it to me. The subject of where anyone went to school rarely comes up in the cockpit, but I have had FO's that decided to insult the infamous "Riddle Grad" only to find out later that I was one. Talk about turning red, especially since the one I almost had to send back to training he was so bad. Oh well, he talked a good game. Not the best way for a probationary FO to start his first four day off IOE, by personally insulting the Captain.