View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Kasserine06
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Position: Box Pusher

Originally Posted by Tiger2Flying View Post
Well just thought I would let everyone that helped me out here know that I received a call today from my recruiter and I have been selected for a pilot slot in the Air Force.

This is the greatest honor of my life and I am ready to get started. This was the longest process I have gone through but is was worth the effort. I've got the flight physical left and then just waiting for a BOT date.

Again, thanks for all your input and support.

Tiger
What you just went through is not the longest part unfortunately. I got accepted for a slot well over a year ago and I am still waiting on my medical. I just got a call from my recruiter saying the medical department now wants a CT scan because of a baseball that hit me in the nose when I was 8 even though I told them about it 1 and ½ years ago and they said don’t worry about it then. I was hoping to make the January OTS class but now I will miss it. My recruiter also told me that they accepted too many people this year and they will have to hold them all for one year before they can get an OTS class date. I hope that is not true for you, but unfortunately you can’t relax just yet. You are at the end of the beginning and there are many more hoops to jump through.