View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 09:48 PM
learav8r
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: B737
Default OK Mr. Grouch

Somehow your negativity towards Brad is amusing and indicative of our inability to screen applicants better.
GMAFB! This is not my first rodeo......cheap shot.

His experience as an airline consultant gives him a unique position that looks beyond his own paycheck.
Bullsh!t. He wanted us to give back our productivity raise to push the stock up so he could cash out.

I have found his perspectives to be well founded on fact and analysis.
You have an opinion so do I. We don't have to agree.

By the way have you seen what has happened to SWA stock the last few days? Get ready to puke some more and engage in your conspiracy myths because some of the things Brad warned about might come true, and soon.
Oh! and please try to look past your own paychecks and engage in some worthwhile dialog and enlighten us all instead of attacking those with a different view.
But it looks like it is OK for you to attack me.....Yeah ok.

Whatever. Do some homework first......this is a forum. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I don't agree with yours or Brads. If you expect 5000 pilots to give back their negotiated raises so the stock price can go up so YOU can cash out you on drugs. Nice to see that you are looking out for the entire pilot group.

Probably see you at the next age 60 blitz too.......