View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Jetset0045
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: Learjet 45

Not saying you should work for free, but there will be plenty of guys waiting in line to take it if you don't. With the amount of pilots on the street and considering this economy, I'd say beggars shouldn't be too choosy.

Ugh, this attitude KILLS our industry!!...If you are qualified for a position, and are offered a sub par salary, you should have the right to demand to be compensated accordingly for your skills and services, and not have to worry about someone else trying to undercut you for a job!...I'm not sure what the solution is, but we've got to get guys to just not be willing to work for sub par wages...I understand there are many pilots out of work, and any job is better than no job, but accepting a sub par wage will only hurt EVERYONE in the future, when things get better.....As someone said earlier, if you are flying the crem-de-la-crem of corporate aircraft, you need to be compensated in such a way....

P.s......there should NEVER EVER be a comparison of corparate salaries to regional or airline salaries, no matter what airplane, no matter what seat!.....