View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 04:55 PM
dingo222
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

take every mesaba pilots dues and not give them to alpa, but put them in a trust fund for TW. Use that money that money set aside for bail, and see if he and ALPA are willing to go all the way for you. If he goes all the way, put your trust in him. If not, every man has to look out for his own family and self. It's a tough gamble at best. Leverage is lost, and the only way to get it back is to go totally unconventional. Either ALPA shows its balls and makes a stand for all the money it has collected in the name of protecting you for countless years, or the pilot group all hands in a resignation at once. It's all or none.

When i was in Bosnia way back when, a serb once told me, "when you and your brothers are backed into a corner, the only way out if to come out fighting together." Everyone has their reason for being there : PIC, family, steady job etc. They are all respectable. It's tough to say all or none because everyone has a life to live. I feel for everyone there. Just remember, nothing will change unless you change it. After this judge ruled, you will all have to change it, together.