View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 05:30 PM
DH2WN
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2005

Originally Posted by OscartheGrouch View Post
DH,

Once again just like your fellow Brad basher no facts just assumptions and attacks. Insults are very effective don't you think? I will say again just as I did for learav8r, if you are at SWA because you wanted to be and weren't just chasing the $ congrats!

FYI I wanted to work for SWA since I was in college (81 grad). With my military background I had the qualifications to be hired by any of the above mentioned airlines. Who knows if I would have been hired because I never applied. I had squadron mates virtually ridiculing me for paying for my type rating. I then watched as they were hired at the above airlines and then furloughed for a few years (and in some cases multiple airlines) while I went to SWA. Even my wife questioned why I went to SWA at first but after the furloughs I looked pretty smart (credit the Lord). Of course I will take those comments from my wife when I can get them. Airline history of course has so far been good to SWA and I feel fortunate.

Also those same pilots you are disparaging by saying they are only filling the holes voted shortly after I arrived to eliminate the B scale and and drastically improved our 401k. Ask yourself which hole you are filling! I myself would vote to take a trip reduction if it meant keeping the company from furloughing any of our pilots. Would you?

A bible thumping military brat.

It makes all your posts so clear now.