Old 12-24-2009, 04:57 AM
CL65Pilot2
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Default What is your time worth?

I have been to many of the job sites. The free ones do a ok job but I do see them missing some of the newest pilot jobs and they also recycle the jobs often. I joined USpilot and for free they do a ok job but recycle the jobs often even when they are just a couple of days old.

What I have been amazed about is the amount of time it can take to search the internet to find jobs. I guess that is really what you are paying for when you join a site. For a few dollars they do the work. The free sites don't quite have the motivation to search daily.

I have used Findapilot, Willflyforfood, Climbto350 and a couple more. I think being a member at a few is the best way to cover all the bases. That way each day you only spend 10 min. seeing what jobs are out there instead of many hours. To me that is worth$20 to $30 a month to join a few.

A new site I joined but didn't see on the list is www.pilotsconnect.com. The job page is www.pilotsconnect.com/pilot-jobs They have a job page and do a good job with what is out there daily and digging up harder to find jobs.