View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 09:01 AM
80ktsClamp
Da Hudge

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer

Originally Posted by forgot to bid View Post
For those of you who get emails from Dalpa, definately check out this scheduling alert from yesterday. For those of you who don't get it via email then log on to dal.alpa.org and its right there in the middle of the landing page.

Scheduling Alert 09-07
December 24, 2009
FAQs – December 2009 AE Bid Posting
This document will address some of the most frequently asked questions related to the latest Advance Entitlement Bid, which closes on December 29th at 0900E.

here is one teasing excerpt:

Q-5. I was displaced as a result of the last Advance Entitlement, but I haven’t converted to my new category. What category will I be considered to hold when this AE bid is processed?
A-5. Your AE, VD, and MD bids will be processed as if you have already been converted into your new category. To determine your relative position in your new category, sign into DeltaNet and go to the Crew Resources & Scheduling page. Look on the right-hand side for the Category List box. The Projected Category list is based on the August 2009 AE award for pre-merger Delta pilots and the September 2009 AE award for pre-merger Northwest pilots.

From what I can tell all conversions are done except for maybe a very small handfull.

Merry Christmas everyone!