View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:22 AM
DWN3GRN
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: F-4 Wild Weasel

Originally Posted by rvrabel2002 View Post
Hey guys,
Just wanted to say a quick merry Christmas to everyone on the forum, and hopefully a better year for ALL OF US in 2010. I get alot of great tips out of this forum, so just wanted to say thanks.

I have about 1250 total time, and 170 multi, no turbine at all. Im looking to get on board with a cargo operator down in the southeast florida region, but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whether or not my above times would be competitive for a 135 position with Cape air, Key Lime, Mountain Air Cargo, flight express, etc.

Before you say, "Just apply to all of them...", be honest of what my chances of getting a job there would be. I know I can shotgun blast my resume, but I don't wanna waste time if it gets me no where.

Sorry to broadcast this across the "hiring news" domain, I just figured this would be the best way (quickest) to get an answer. Sorry mods if this was wrong place to post this.

Robert Vrabel

Just a quick little info about aviation. It's all about timing, if you don't send your resume out you will never say "that was perfect timing"