View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:46 AM
NTT5418
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2009

Originally Posted by FlyBoyd View Post
Hooks!?!?! ....and you want to go to OU?

Tom,

If you have been here a year you know what is said about an avaition degree. Stay in state and go to Texas or A&M and get a degree in something other than Aviation. Sooners? Really? The Sooners? For a dead end aviation degree?!?!

I should be at Hooks around 1200 Tuesday for lunch. Look for the orange and white T-44 (BE-90). I'll be the old dude in the group of flight suits. I cut my hair short to hide the grays Check back here Monday night to confirm. Meet me if you can so I can talk some sense into you.

Hook 'em,
Boyd
Flyboyd,

In regards to the aviation degree; I was either planning on majoring in something like finance, and minoring in aviation, or double majoring in both. Do you really think that after a year of browsing this site, that I would be naïve enough to just get an aviation degree?

I am one of only a few wearing crimson and cream in a sea of burnt orange and maroon...just how I like it...

Thank you for the invitation, but I am currently in Colorado visiting relatives, although I would love to see some pictures of that T-44, love those birds!
(Navy I take it?)

Saw 'Em Off!!

Thomas
KDWH