Thread: Thank you!
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:15 AM
Jakob
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Default Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to use this opportunity to asy thank you to you all! I have been reading these boards since I'm 14 or so and I have learned so much! These forums have really accompanied me on my path of learning things about the industry, about flying and about my own dreams!

I am saying all these weird things because today I have passed the final tests and interview for Lufthansa! My big dream, the great opportunity to have my flight training paid by the airline and have a secure and well paid job afterwarts, has come true! They have accepted me for their "ab initio" (cadet training) program!

Unfortunatly, I will now not move back over to the States and go to university there and be able to work with you great people one day, but you have all helped me very much! I will certainly remain a member of this board and will continue to read a lot of the great things all of you write!

So let me say again: Thank you everyone! Hopefully we can soon meet on some airport in the world even if I will not be flying for a US airline!

I'm writing strange stuff right now, but I just really don't know what to say - I am just so happy to have made it into Lufthansa and somehow wanted to thank you all!

All the best to you, stay safe and blue skies!

Yours,
Jakob