View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Skygirl
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006

Originally Posted by favila008 View Post
For $450.00 you can try this http://www.b737.com/. I haven't tried it but I would like to. Hope that help's, I think a first class ticket is worth more than $450.00. Like some have said, its up to you SkyGirl.

Hmmm Favila, that Continental thing doesn't look like a bad deal, maybe I should just use the miles to fly first class internationally instead. That's how I usually use them, although I have enough miles for several first class international trips.

The fighter pilot thing looked pretty cool though. Anyone know anything about that? Should I become a fighter pilot for a day or should I use my miles, as well as my travel agent freebies, and spend a week in Bora Bora in an over-the-water bungalow with the see-thru floor?...LOL

HSLD, I know spending a day in DEN isn't exactly how you'd want to spend your day off, but it might be fun for me to pretend to be a pilot for a day! Besides, you know I'm on United a lot and will be racking up many more miles. Just what all of you pilots want, some chick who was in the sim, backseat driving the plane!..LOL