View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:14 AM
mexipilot84
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Gear Handle supervisor
Default Accelerated Professional Pilot Program

So like many low timers like me I am looking for ways to cheaply build time. Now i came across this company that strictly sells block time on multi and single engine aircraft. It is called Accelerated Professional Pilot Program APPP. Its a company in Dallas executive that sells cheap multi block time. I wanted to know if anyone here had any experience or had used this company before. To me it sounds too good to be true, I talked to one of their Sales Managers on the phone that their intense program lets you get 200 multi hours in 28 days or so.

My biggest worry about it is the fact that they want a direct deposit of the money up front in their bank account or wire. Before they even schedule they want the money. I don't want to drop a crap ton of money here and up like many students such as jetcareer U(i think thats what its called) who paid up front and then the school shut down. It all looks fine and dandy on paper, but is it what it really seems? multi-enginetime.com is their website.

Anyone plz share any info