Gets Weekends Off
The Dominican
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2007
  • Position
    747 captain
Quote: Does anyone know what happened to them? Are they working or not? Can anyone ask for one person, had lost contact because I went to Europe for a training,, Now, i do not want to be asked me all the time, why I decided toworry about someone or why all of you had not played a helping role at a time knewing that someone is about to lose a job. WHY???I would like a person to get in touch with my capt brother, if remains unemployed. I asked the airlines to take him at our eu base if will remain unemployed. I kept bothering myself for the last few years Today I had received a letter from denmark, from one rich family early in a morning who apparently after 70 years remembers that my grandfather was their rescuer and again thought about everything. I am flying occasionally and this Jalways person could fly all the time cause he was healthy. And I had covered my self with the tears. Melu
This is a perfect example as to why you shouldn't post while you are drunk. But in case you truly want to know Melu, a bunch of them (around 50 for what i hear) went to Skymark and we have a handful of them as well in the ANA contracts, the rest are scattered all over