View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:30 AM
syd111
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: B-777 left

Originally Posted by USMCFLYR View Post
I am an American consumer and that means that I shop for the best value. I try to stretch my dollar to the max. Whether I pay $$$ on one airline to get to my destiation or $$ on another - in the end I expect to get to my destination. I also expect that my government is doing what is necessary to keep airline #1 and #2 safe enough for my family.

If airline #2 is operating at a level that is not safe then I expect my gov't to either fix it or stop it from operating and if that same airline can't operate at such a cost then I would think that it would go under.

The consumer isn't to blame for the prices. The airline industry is to blame. The industry need to price accordingly and if ma' and pa' can't afford to fly to grannie's house for Valentine's Day then they will either drive or send a card.

Do you people cherish those material things? Well....you have some people living on welfare but wearing $250 sneakers. Most Americans don't know the meaning of a budget or living within their means.

USMCFLYR
So the US government is going to take care of everything for you? Best of luck with that happening.
As fas as Most Americans not knowing the meaning of a duget or living within their means I think you better go back and look at that government that is going to fix everything for you, let me know when those officials learn the meaning of a budget and how to work within their means.