Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:18 AM
mumu
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: B76ER

Originally Posted by CVGolfer
To all the RHS employees. I'm so sorry to hear the bad news. As a former Comair pilot, I want to say thank you for all your hard work over the years. You guys are the best agents in the DL network. Any one who ever flown into places like ATL, JFK, and LGA would understand why you are the best. I truely hope that all of you would find new employer who would treat you with respect. Can't anyone find a lawyer who can look into why Dick Anderson just keep on dismantelling Comair ever since he took the office? Seems like every time a pilot group makes a mistake, the whole country goes after them. Who goes after the management when they make a bad decision? Good luck Y-All.
Yet one more way that DL is funding the competition, albeit indirectly. Nature and economics abhor a vacuum and I hope a company like JetBlue comes in to CVG and cleans DL's clock. The good folks at REAS that lost their jobs will be happy to provide the same excellent service that they provided to Comair to a new employer. JetBlue/Southwest/AirTran would love to have them on their payroll.