View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 06:01 PM
HazCan
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: headbanging

Originally Posted by pig on the wing View Post
I called contract enforcement today to get some info on potentially leaving the ANC domicile either by choice or by excess and I ended my conversation confused....surprised?? If I bid out of ANC to MEM or LAX and want to move my family and commute out of PDX does the ANC move package LOA provide any money for moving expenses to PDX? If I stay in ANC as a domicle but move to PDX is there any money provided? And if I get excessed and move to PDX is their any money provided?
Yes, I read the contract, yes I called, and yes I am not that bright...my spelling and grammar probably blow too...wouldn't think of adding a discuss..
cheers
Here's my understanding. If you leave after giving them 3 years in ANC (assuming there is a bid somewhere and your training date occurs on/after the 3 year point) then they move household goods to your next domicile or the equivalent $. If it's more, you write a check.

If you are excessed, you get the big pimp daddy package with all of the house assistance, airline tickets, cash, etc, etc....HOWEVER, you have to move you your next domicile for a minimum of 18 months (LAX, MEM).

Why they care where you live with one move package and not the other, I have no idea.

Hope this helps.