View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 05:28 AM
wildcat1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

There is 1 99 in DFW. It is currently down. When I say down...I mean way down....I mean, may be months before it is up kind of down! The 99 does not have a run anymore. that run was upgraded to a Metro.

Here is the skinny on DFW. We have 3 chiefton runs attributed to us. One goes to Pampa (just north of Amarillo) one goes to SPS and Vernon, the other flies an Altus and Sherman into OKC (it never sees DFW). Currently we are staffed for the Vernon and the OKC aircraft, but it appears there may soon be an opening in Pampa (the current pilot is hurt and may not return, depends on what the doc says).

The Metros have 3 dedicated runs and two reserve pilots. The 3 dedicated runs are CRP to AUS (DHL), CRP to SAT (UPS), SJT to AUS(UPS). The two runs from CRP have just recently been staffed. The SJT pilot may be moving to DFW to cover the reserve slot that I'm leaving. However, the SJT slot may already have someone on standing bid.

The Bro's fly to MAF, LBB and AMA. There is some turn over in the Bro's and I would expect that some more turn over is about to occur. I only say that because we haven't had much turn over in the last year which means those pilots are probably about to get good jobs. One year tends to be the critical time. The average pilot leaves after a year in type.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.