Gets Weekends Off
Beagle Pilot
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2008
  • Position
    EMB-145
Quote: Hey guys, give it up... most AE guys are cool and I have several friends there but there will always be those few senior guys who constantly think they're being shafted and that's why you see them being so defensive here. So only 35 come over in June, and then 100% of AA furloughees need to be recalled first. It could've been a LOT worse.
Agreed on all points except I'd remove the word "senior". Most of those responding with accusations are very junior on the APA seniority list. Many of those responding on the AE side are mid-level or more junior since the latter actually had to fly with the flow backs.

Quote: I will say that, for the most part, you guys will be treated professionally... but if you end up with an ex FB who got hassled at AE, well, he/she probably will not be so accommodating, either. Karma's a beeotch.
No dispute here either. What I object to is the characterization that "all" or "the majority" of the flowbacks were mistreated and that this perception gives certain narrow-minded Eagle haters justification to mistreat "all" or "the majority" of flow thrus to AA. BTW, you'll never see me other there so no payback there, justified or unjustified!

You and I both know the 10% rule applies both here and everywhere.
Quote:
10% Rule

1. 10% of any one group cause 90% of the problems.

2. 10% of any one group are anal orifices.

3. We're all anal orifices at least 10% of the time.