View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Stratosphere
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2010
Position: Bent Over

Originally Posted by Cargo Man View Post
It’s apparent that some of you folks have never eaten good ribs or toured Graceland.
I dunno have you ever been to Graceland at night? lol. Seriously though. I have lived all over this country and never had a problem til one night last yr I got home around 9pm in Horn Lake, MS just outside MEM and a car with 4 "bruthas" rolled up on me asking for directions. ..Now if they had pulled up on me in say Memphis no I would have never went up to their car. But in front of my house I let my guard down and went to see if I could help and they pulled a gun on me and robbed me. Let me tell you I learned a lesson that day and thankfully cheaply as well. But what happened to me could happen to anyone anywhere at anytime. Be aware of your surroundings..I can understand guys who live here and don't want to commute..Housing is reasonable here and there are nice neighborhoods in the burbs..Although Horn Lake has gone down hill much like Hickory Hill did. So I guess I will move a little farther away from the city and hope for the best.