View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:14 AM
minimwage4
2 days off

Joined APC: Jun 2009
Position: Embraer Systems Analyst

Originally Posted by Petethedog View Post
First, let me say thanks to Lori and whoever else is responsible for putting this section together. I perused quite a bit of it recently and there is lots of good info. I appreciate the resource being out there.
I am likely to be out of a job in a few months and so I am getting my ducks in a row. I am in the process of getting copies of my FAA pilot records and NDR just to ensure everything is what I think it is. I am wondering if the records the FAA will give me is anything different that what a prospective employer would see on a PRIA. Any insight appreciated. Thanks!
I just did a PRIA check. All I got from the FAA was some info that confirmed I was a licensed pilot. Nothing on there about my background. It makes me wonder how exactly is the FAA going to change these background check regs with the new bill, if we can't even find out exactly what the new employer sees. I'm guessing if you really want info you have to talk to the present employer and ask them what they have for your background.